Monday, June 23, 2008

customer suggested script

“WE CARE.”

“I’m sorry for the inconvenience.
But, don’t worry, I can help you.”

“I’m sorry to hear that. I would love to
have an opportunity to resolve your issue.”

“I’m sorry if you got the wrong department.
However, I can give you the number
and transfer you to the right department.”

“I can see why you feel that way—
don’t worry, because I’m here to help you.”


“WE are NICE.”

"I’d be glad to do that.”
"How can I help you?”
“I appreciate your patience.”

(If customer is coughing or clearing throat)
“I can hold if you need a drink of water.”

(If customer apologizes for background distractions) “No problem, <>.
I’ll be more than happy to do that.”

“It’s my pleasure.”
“To better assist you with…”


“WE EDUCATE.”

“I’d like to make sure you’re getting the best out of our services. May I ask you a few questions?

<>, while I was working on your account I noticed that…







“WE OWN.”

“We’ll make it right.

We’ll go work on this immediately.”

“We’ll do our best to make sure it doesn’t happen again.”

“Let us fix your problem before you end this call.”


“WE ASSURE.”

“Yes! I’m sure we can find a solution.”

“Let me write this down to be sure I got it…”

“I’ll find out for you right away…”

“I know you’ll be happy with this…”

“You can be certain…”

“Rest assured...I have taken care of everything…”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, ty! it really helps when I'm talking to an international customer.